Sunday, September 2, 2012

SUMMERS ALMOST GONE

image courtesey of vintage toronto

a sure sign of summers end in toronto is the last days of the canadian national exhibition, heralded by the roar of the air show; ushering out the ex with its annual spectacle. after the glorious summer our city has had its difficult to say goodbye! but dont be sad -- we have so many amazing fall pieces to comfort you :)))

our tip is to start your fall shopping before the cooler weather hits, not only will you get the best picks but itll get you excited about fall... think layering! statement coats! army jackets! cozy sweaters! amazing denim! leather knapsacks! and as always the best boot selection in the city <3


15 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nice share, just always find a reason to put smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you come to my site and share your opinions. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the reason reading is fun is because it is a post related to that I am interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone an extremely breathtaking chance to read from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You are so entrancing! I figure I haven't actually examined anything indistinct at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genuinely, thank you for beginning this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some truly superb blog posts on this website, thanks for contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say it is very informative blog as well as interesting. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clever blog work, Keep doing this kind of post, I support you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’ve been following this web site. Thank you for providing a fine content!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Continue for sharing such a excellent post here. Keep on sharing, Thanks

    ReplyDelete